Friday 27 February 2009

26 FEB 09 - 1st TARGET DAY

Right lets get it out of the way - I only just reached my target of 22 stone 7 pounds.... still an impressive 10 pounds in my first week!!!

I have now set a new 2 week target of 6 pounds (3 pounds a week)..
I have quit drinking alcohol and fizzy drinks - now only drink water and coffee.
I have stopped eating take-aways (usually about 3 a week), and have halved the calorie intake 
recommended for an average man from 2500 a day to 1300 a day (drastic but i am no average sized man).

and I am already seeing the benefits of the weight training (hhhmm! look left) , my shoulders are 
now looking more rounded and biceps are forming nicely ( I have been weight training for about 3 weeks)


Food wise:

Rice krispies and skimmed milk for breakfast - about 219 calories

Banana - 103 calories

Tin of soup and 2 slices of wholemeal bread - 356 calories

Muller light - 94 calories

Apple

Homemade chicken stew (2 chicken thighs, leeks, celery, chickpeas, butter beans, red pepper, onion, tarragon, white wine, mustard) - about 500 calories

After rugby training - banana - 103, bowl of shreddies - 219 and chicken thigh - 103 

Total of 1697 (slightly higher due to being really hungry after rugby)
  
Exercise wise:

1 hour bike ride to and from rugby training 

1.5 hours rugby training

60 Tricep reps with curl bar

60 Bicep reps with curl bar

90 Deltoid reps with curl bar - hhhmm!! look right



 

No comments:

Post a Comment