Saturday 28 February 2009

27 FEB 09


Feeling really positive today (and a bit lighter).....Finding a new respect for my body and health, also learning how to deal with hunger and naughty food cravings (I just stand naked in front of the mirror) ......     NOT ME --->                                                    
                                            
Food wise:

Corn flakes and skimmed milk - 219 calories

Homemade chicken soup - 400 calorie

Bacon, scrambled eggs, tomatoes, beans, mushrooms and 2 dry pieces of wholemeal toast - 500 calories

Today I also ventured for the first time into protein shakes and had one after my work out - 90 calories

Total of 1209 calories

Exercise wise:
30 minute bike ride
20 minutes of the Wii Fit (please see post Wii Fit for details)
60 reps triceps
60 reps biceps
90 reps deltoids (shoulders)

1 comment:

  1. Well what can I say as the wife of a "reborn" health freak!!! I am so proud and impressed with you at the moment - please keep it going for all of us !! Love you

    ReplyDelete