Sunday 22 November 2009

sunday, 22 november 2009

Do you remember me? I have been away for a while.

Good news is I have lost loads of weight and everyone says how well I have done. Bad news is I have been stuck on between 17.5 and 18.5 stone for a while now. And to make things worse the healthy eating over the last couple of months has gone completely out of the window hence the reason why I am back on this blog in an attempt to get back the momentum I had back in March.

So my new target is to lose a stone in 2 weeks in preparation for my works Christmas party (oh yes I now have a job). The reason for this is not only to get thinner and healthier but to be able to fit into a new smaller fitting party shirt...



Since I have been away and been on my family holiday (which was fantastic) I have noticed loads of changes;

1. I am out of the 40's and into the 30's (inches) waist size

2. I can run faster and longer

3. Back aches and other sore bones have gone

4. I need a new wardrobe (penny's permitting)

5. I can shop for clothes on the high street

6. I am not scared of stairs or hills (exhibit A below)








Any hoo! thats all for tonight - tomorrow is my new start mark II.

No comments:

Post a Comment