Wednesday 18 March 2009

18 MAR 09

Yes I know another week off (SORRY) - its not that i have gone off the rails or anything its just that all my time is taken up with exercise and eating healthier..

Last time I weighed 22 stone and 1 pound but I now weigh 21 stone and 6 pounds, so that means in just over 1 week I have lost 9 pounds and am very close to my first small target which is to get under 300 pounds (I am currently 300 pounds).... 

My body is changing bit by bit and clothes are passing from fitting right to being too big, my energy 
levels are through the roof at times and I have to do something energetic instead of just watching telly.. 





Anyway this is just a quick update and no need to go into what exercise I'm doing of what foods I'm eating -- Please read my previous blogs to get the gist


No comments:

Post a Comment