Saturday 7 March 2009

07 MAR 09

Sorry sorry sorry.......

I have been away for a week but i come back with good news, I now weigh 22 stone and 1 pound which is a total weight loss of 1 stone and 2 pounds in just over 2 weeks (WOW).

Let me list what foods I have cut out to achieve this:

BUTTER, SPREAD, WHITE BREAD/PASTA/RICE, FIZZY POP,
 CHOCOLATE, CRISPS, CAKES, TAKE AWAYS, BEER/ALCOHOL, 
CHEESE, SAUCE, KEBABS, FRIED FOOD, CHIPS, NOT AS MANY
 POTATOES, MAYO, SWEETS, BISCUITS, TEA, SAUSAGE, PIZZA, BURGERS

Basically we have eaten from below:

CEREAL (30g serving with skimmed milk), BANANAS, APPLES, TINNED SOUP (healthy ones), WHOLEMEAL BREAD (no more than 2 slices a day), WHOLEMEAL
 PASTA/RICE, BEANS, RED PEPPERS, MULLER LIGHT YOGURT (NOT RICE), CHICKEN, TUNA,LEAN BEEF MINCE, PROTEIN SHAKES, EGGS (scrambled, poached and omelette's), HAM, MOZZARELLA (low fat), CHICKPEAS, BUTTER BEANS, HOT DOG SAUSAGE, WATER, WATER, WATER, COFFEE, MUSHROOMS, BACON (with trimmed fat), OLIVE OIL, PASSATTA (sieved tomato)......

For quick weight loss results I have halved my calorie intake recommended for a male (2500) to 1300... and drink lots and lots of water.


EXERCISE:

Every day I do my wieghts - 90 Deltoid, 60 Bicep, 60 Tricep

Every day I do my Oblique and Lower Abdominal exercise (follow my Links on the right to find some useful exercises and tips)

Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday night the family have an hours walk

Every Thursday I ride to and from rugby training (about an hour ride and 1 hour 15 mins training)

Every day except Thursday I do half an hour on the Wii Fit - Boxing, Step and Hula Hoop. 



 


1 comment:

  1. Good Lad...................keep at it. Think of the money saved on all those take aways of the old days..................mind you, they(providers of said yake aways) aint doin' too well now!!!

    ReplyDelete