Wednesday 11 March 2009

10 MAR 09

Weighed myself this morning after a weekend where i went to a 60th birthday party and my mum's 50th celebration at her church and I have still lost a pound, however I had to work harder Monday and today to get back on track with more exercise.

I have reached the exciting part of weight loss, if you read any success story in this field they are always asked "when did you first notice a change", well for me that is today clothes that didn't fit me 3 weeks ago now fit!!!
This news has strengthened my already strong determination to see this to its ultimate conclusion, a healthier and smaller body weighing about 17 stone (don't forget I am a prop forward in rugby) with toned muscle mass......

My only worry is my holiday this year (all inclusive) its not when 
I'm there I am bothered about its getting back on track when I get back. 

I will be drinking and suffering the embarrassing consequences that comes with it... (Woody and me 2006 in competition and intoxicated on our last family holiday)   
Although my belly will be smaller this time...


This week also sees the beginning of my healthier eating on a budget plan (due to the current economic and big fat wobbly belly situation), so -

MONDAY 09th

Food wise:

30g Wheetaflakes and skimmed milk - 170 cal
black coffee 

Banana - 103 cal

Tin of soup - 228 cal

Banana - 103 cal

Ham (2 slices) scrambled egg (2 eggs) beans (half a tin) toast (2 slices) - 622 cal

Muller light yogurt - 92 cal

and protein shake after exercise - 90 cal TOTAL - 1418

Exercise wise:

30mins Wii Fit, 45mins Wii sports boxing, 6.5 mile bike ride, 3.3 mile walk and weight programme -

60 Tricep - 60 Bicep - 90 Deltoid and Abdominal exercises.

TODAY

Food wise:

30g Wheetaflakes and skimmed milk - 170 cal
Black coffee
Protein shake - 90 cal

Chewee bar - 90 cal

Tin of soup - 170 cal

Banana - 103 cal

2 Tuna Pitta (tin of tuna, tbl spoon of Mayo light, spring onion, green pepper ad tomato) - 534 cal

Muller Light - 92

Protein shake and ham butty after exercise (oops) 390 cal   TOTAL - 1639

Exercise wise:

30min Wii Fit, 30min Wii Sport boxing and weights as above.......
    

No comments:

Post a Comment